A prestigious, Cost Management consultancy are seeking an ambitious Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their close knit Cost Management team.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director of Cost Management on a mixture of London and European based commercial projects, whilst supported by a team of six quantity surveyors.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for project delivery and management of the team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Ambitious and client facing character
- Ideally MRICS
- A proven track record of delivering commercial projects
- Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- International projects
- Professional subscription fees
- Training and career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / MRICS / Commercial / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor