Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS) Due to increasing work, our client are looking for an experienced traditional Senior Building Surveyor to join the multi-disciplinary practice in SE London/Kent. You will lead on Project coordination, contract administration and perform general surveying duties. Due to the responsibilities and nature of the role, you must be MRICS qualified and have a relevant degree. You will be primarily working on housing refurbishments and residential projects worth up to 5 million pounds.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions.
- Surveying and reporting on residential, commercial and education properties.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for refurbishment and new build projects for public and private clients in different sectors including residential, commercial and education. Includes briefing Clients, design, co-ordinating consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting contractual documents and contract administration.
- This is a Client facing role and will include chairing meetings, deliver presentations and attend resident meetings. There may a requirement to attend out of hour’s meetings from time to time e.g. resident and leaseholder stakeholder meetings.
- You will be required to mentor junior staff and provide support where needed.
- The role will require you to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence.
- Ability to use AutoCAD preferable.
- Already working at this or similar level in a multi-disciplinary consultancy practice.
You will possess high Professional Integrity and Technical Expertise, Solution Focused and Reliable. On offer is a highly competitive package and benefits along with full CPD support. For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.