Groundworker Job, Bristol, Ground works Job, Groundworks
Do you have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Groundwork's and enjoy Hands-on work?
An Excellent role on offer for a ground-worker Looking to work with a market leading company, who have recently signed multiple contracts worth over £100m identifying the work load and pipeline of work they have secured in the region. The specific site you will be working on has 4 phases left at a duration of around 4+ years and need an Individual for at least 6 months minimum to support in the completion of the work they have secured.
The client is very proud of the work they produce and therefore will be monitoring the level of work produced ensuring it meets their standards. Must have a vast amount of site experience or provide good references for the Groundworks you have done. Essential you need to be fully qualified and have a blue or gold CSCS card and your own PPE.
Your New role
- You will be required to complete all aspects of groundwork for a new build residential project.
- Reporting to site foreman for daily tasks and jobs Working in a team with clear communication but also delivering tasks independently on site which is why experience is required.
What you'll need to succeed
- have the correct work ethics towards site work.
- You must have your own PPE.
- Gold or Blue CSCS card is needed for site.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours (Some weekends).
- Monday - Friday 7:30- 4:30
- through your own method of choice such as PAYE/ Umbrella CIS/ Umbrella/ PSC CIS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Contact Ben at Hays - 0117 374 6244