If you are a Property/Facilities Manager who has experience of multi-site, multi-tenant buildings and looking for a new and exciting role perhaps this is for you.
Our client is a London based developer and has a newly created role for a Property/Facilities Manager to take full responsibility and ownership of a new estate.
You will be involved in the following:
- Handover of new buildings from the contractor
- Overseeing snagging
- Project Management of fit outs
- Setting up the service charge of all buildings
- Tendering, procuring and monitoring of FM Hard/Soft service contracts
- Day to Day liaison with tenants
- Monitoring of lease requirements and changes
- Ongoing running of the estate across all buildings
To be successful in this role you must have experience of working across multi-site and setting up buildings from inception. You will hold a professional qualification that is Property or FM related with a track record of exceptional delivery across a multi-site, commercial estate. Candidates from either client side or managing agents will be considered.