Freelance Building Surveyor
An established Construction Consultancy, who are based in North London, are now looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor, to support their clients with ongoing projects.
The Chartered Building Surveyor will be supporting the consultancy with Residential valuations, homebuyer reports, commercial land and building valuations and dilapidations.
The Building Surveyor will work along side private clients, estate agents and housing associations and you would be given the automony to work from home, the office and on site visits.
The Chartered Building Surveyor background
- BSc in Building Surveying
- RICS Homebuyer Reports
- Residential Building Surveys
- Reinstatement cost valuations for building insurance purposes.
- RICS Residential valuations
- Commercial Land / Building Valuations
- General Building Pathology
- Dilapidations / Schedules of Condition (Helpful but not essential)
Role: Building Surveyor
Location: North London
Sectors: Residential & Commercial
Duration: 9 months
Day Rate: £400.00 - £420.00
If you are a Building Surveyor and match the description above, please get in contact with Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
Building Surveyor | Chartered | London | Homebuyer Reports | Valuations | Dilapidations | MRICS | RICS