Owned by Meridiam, a leading global long-term investor and asset manager specialising in public infrastructure, Fulcrum is the private sector partner in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) with the NHS. Since the LIFT programme began in 2005, Fulcrum have developed and now manage more than 40 healthcare centres, with a capital value of over £460m, offering a 'one-stop-shop' of health and social care in the heart of communities throughout the UK.
We are seeking an experienced Asset Project Manager, based in our Piccadilly London office to lead and manage the following key projects both in London and the North West of England:
- Large alteration and refurbishment variations
- Lifecycle expenditure planning
- Construction defect resolution works
In accordance with the Fulcrum Strategic Asset Management Plan the role will include ensuring the suitable specification and accurate lifecycle costing of any assets to be added as a result of projects, verifying value for money and working with the Strategic Asset Manager to optimise the portfolio’s assets.
You’ll need to have:
- Degree level education in a project management or a building related discipline
- Hold or be working towards a professional membership, such as from the RICS, APM, CIOB or IAM
- A proven track record of leading, planning, coordinating, managing and delivering construction, alteration or refurbishment projects with multidisciplinary teams on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards, ideally within a consultancy or client-side environment
- Knowledge and experience of working through RIBA Stages, procurement and tendering procedures
- Experience of planning and scheduling lifecycle asset optimisation, replacement and renewal programmes
- Pre and post contract understanding with contract administration experience
- Sound technical knowledge of building fabric and construction with the ability to review, challenge and produce suitable building specifications
- Good understanding of M&E systems and terminology
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel and Project and the ability to work with and promote new digital technology
- Excellent report writing skills
In return for this we offer:
- A salary of up to £55k (depending on experience) plus bonus
- A secure role with flexible working conditions
- A rewarding and exciting position within a market leading company that lives by its values and genuinely cares for its people. We are:
- Supportive and
For more information please see our LIFT LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fulcrum-infrastructure-group/ and our websites https://www.fulcrumgroup.co.uk/ and https://fulcruminfrastructuremanagement.co.uk/
To apply for this role please send a copy of your latest CV to our HR Manager Julie Matthews by clicking "Apply Now"