A very highly regarded Property Consultancy with offices located throughout the UK and Internationally. The company are known for the high level of importance they place upon personal development and company culture.
The role sits within the Property and Asset Management team and will focus on Asset Management. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase and protect value across a number of client’s commercial portfolios. The portfolios you will work across with be diverse both in terms of asset types and geographical locations.
- Identification and execution of asset management initiatives to drive value via lease re-structing, refurbishment or redevelopment.
- Managing lease events
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of business plans
- Identifying and managing property and portfolio risk
- Client reporting and management
- Liaising with Property Management and Facilities Management to implement strategy for assets
- Oversight of property management services to ensure this is inline with wider property and fund strategy
- Appointment and management of internal and third-party advisors
Skills and Experience
- MRICS Qualified
- Candidates could come from a range of background including Agency, Investment or Asset Management
- Good understanding of commercial leases and L&T legislation
- Understanding of property management i.e service charges
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to maintain and develop high level client relationships
- Confident communicator with strong negotiating skills
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or apply with your CV.