A leading Construction Consultancy are seeking a confident Senior Quantity Surveyor to carry out a Cost Management and Employers Agent role on a high profile residential project.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a consultancy background and a successful track record of running Housing/ Regeneration projects from the initial feasibility through to completion. You will also be comfortable performing the role of the Employers Agent.
The Cost Management Partner is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor eager to grow and develop within a nurturing and progressive environment.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified
- Preferably MRICS
- Comfortable performing pre and post contract duties
- Housing/ Regeneration project experience
- A proven track record of acting as an Employers Agent
- Ambitious and hard working
- Client facing
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Professional memberships
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Subsidised health and leisure
- Professional subscription
- 27 days leave + Christmas period + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
01628 367 048
Surveying / Cost Management / MRICS / London / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultancy / Employers Agent