Macdonald & Company are working with a large, international property consultancy are looking to appoint an Analyst/ Senior Analyst into their Corporate Finance team.
Our client provides fully integrated financial advice and transaction execution services and specialises in equity raising and M&A advisory services, including recapitalisations, joint-venture structuring, restructuring and strategic advisory for corporate real estate transactions.
The successful candidate will join a market leading real estate corporate advisory business, at an early stage in its growth and will participate in a broad range of high profile corporate real estate transactions.
This position also provides support for those wishing to pursue their CFA or RICS qualifications.
- Support the senior team in delivering a broad range of UK & European M&A and capital raising instructions;
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare bespoke financial models for large scale projects, real estate backed operating businesses and development joint ventures;
- Prepare transaction deliverables, including marketing documentation, corporate summaries, pitches proposals and investor reports;
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- A genuine interest in developing a long-term career in real estate corporate finance;
- Organised, diligent and hardworking, with an ability to exhibit a high level of attention to detail;
- Team player, capable of planning ahead and managing time effectively in an environment with high workflow and tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills - both quantitative and qualitative - with a basic understanding of corporate finance and financial modelling and a desire to continue learning in both areas;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
Please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email