The Project Manager is responsible for running and efficiently delivering a portfolio of residential projects (5-10) at any given time in different locations.
Our client is a rapidly expanding design and build firm specialising on new-build, refurbishment, and fit-out works for private residential projects.
Responsible for running and efficiently delivering a portfolio of projects (5-10) at any given time in different locations. Each projects ranges from c. £150,000 - £600,000; Responsible for managing six to eight contractors simultaneously, whilst negotiating with contractors and supporting the design and estimating process on pipeline projects.
- University degree
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience successfully overseeing projects through to successful completion
- Hands-on working experience delivering small - medium size residential projects at multiple locations
- Great understanding of working drawings with the ability to explain with ease to subcontractors and 3rd parties.
- Solid understanding of construction costs - a sound knowledge of estimating and pricing.
- Experience in contractors, subcontractors & tradesmen Recruitment
This role has tremendous potential for an exciting and fulfilling career progression. The plan is to develop the new PM from a project manager position into construction manager and ultimately head of construction and part of the leadership team.
Competitive salary + performance-related incentives + company vehicle/PC/mobile