Vacancy Reference Number 84695
Longmoor Training Camp, GU33 6EL
£33,000 with excellent pension and benefits. This post offers a Market Skills Allowance of; Location - £2,000.00 OR MRICS/FRICS Qualified - £4,000.00
Please be advised that the Department is conducting a review of all pay related allowances which could impact on those allowances that the post currently being advertised attracts.
Join the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and have a future that matters: Be proud; Be challenged; Be unique
Are you an experienced Rural Surveyor who is ready for a new challenge within a specialist and unique organisation? DIO is responsible for managing the MODs estate, within this the Estates Department deliver a comprehensive surveying and Subject Matter Expert service to all areas.
Supporting Senior Surveyors, you will be responsible for delivering challenging and varied Rural surveying outputs, services and subject matter expert advice across all customers on the Test & Evaluation Estate, military establishments, training areas and ranges.
The Rural Surveyor Role will require management of freehold and leasehold properties, full agricultural tenants, licensees and commercial tenants. You will work with external management contractors maintaining the estate infrastructure and liaise with the general public and a variety of stakeholders on this unique and varied estate.
The Post will be based in DIO Longmoor (the post will be supporting the management of the MOD training estate predominantly in Surrey and Hampshire).
You can view our YouTube video to see more about DIO and the part we play within the Ministry of Defence.
We are passionate about delivering great things for our customers. But we also know you will have a life outside of work; we respect your priorities and our industry leading flexible working practices will give you real freedom to balance work and life.
We employ talented people who challenge and guide each other. At DIO you will work within a highly capable team who will support you to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
Some of the many benefits you will receive:
• Professional and Personal Development of skills
• Flexi-time scheme upon completion of 6 months service
• Alternative working practices
• 25 days paid annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years’ service
• In addition to 8 public holidays per year you will also receive leave for HM The Queen’s birthday.
• Minimum of 15 Days Special Leave in a rolling 12-month period for volunteer reserve commitments.
• Special Paid Leave to volunteer up to 6 days a year.
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
• Highly competitive pension scheme
• Most sites have good travel links with free car parking; many also have other facilities such as a Sports & Social Club, Gym and / or site shops.
For further information regarding this vacancy please contact: Claire Dalton on 07773 076443. Email: email@example.com
Applications must be made online at: Civil Service Jobs
Closing date: 3 December 2020.