Park Avenue are currently working with a Local Authority in the South East, seeking an experienced General Practice Surveyor to work on a number of Health Care Property Projects.
The role involve being a member of a property estates team delivering a comprehensive property management function in respect of the Council's new and upcoming Property based NHS Health Care Projects.
Duties in the role
- Leasing of new build properties
- Securing relevant board approvals
- Acquisition and disposal of NHS property
What you need
- 1 years experience of working with the NHS in a property related position
- A solid experience of Landlord and Tenant negotiation
- Ideally MRICS
- Ideally Local Authority experience
- The position will be for an initial 4 month rolling contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
- The contract will part-time 1-3 days dependant on workload
- It will be largely home-based position with travel to the district when work requires
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.