Valuation & Lease Advisory Surveyor
Employer - Brown & Lee Commercial Surveyors LLP
Salary - Competitive salary with additional benefits and bonuses
Brown & Lee is multi disciplinary property consultancy covering northern Home Counties, North and West London. Founded in 1993, the company has been going through a period of transition and growth over the last 12 months with the introduction of three new members of staff. As we plan for the next stage of our business, we have seen the volume of valuation and lease advisory instructions increase. With further opportunities to explore, we are looking to recruit a Valuer covering a range of property types based at our Stevenage, Hertfordshire office as we look to grow our bank panel coverage and lease advisory work with established, institutional clients.
- Predominant focus towards Red Book valuations of commercial and residential property for bank panels, HNWIs, pension funds and company accounts.
- As part of a decentralized structure, you will have the opportunity to work within other areas of the business with a focus towards lease advisory work including rent reviews, lease renewals, re-gears and asset management.
- Continue building the Professional side of the business through networking and developing close relationships with new and existing clients.
- A collaborative and enjoyable working environment which focuses upon client care and expertise with 3 other Registered Valuers.
- A consultancy environment amongst our agency, management and building surveying teams.
- MRICS & Registered Valuer preferably 2yrs PQE but graduates close to qualification will be considered.
- A thorough market knowledge and commercial awareness of the property lifecycle within southeast England.
- Expert report writing ability with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a single point of client contact.
- Well organized with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work flexibly from home and the office in order to consistently work to tight deadlines.
- Full, clean driving license is essential to the role.
- Proficient with valuation software and property databases.
Click the "Apply Now " button to apply