Providing property development, regeneration and town planning services to regional and national clients across both the public and private sectors.
A growing Development and Regen consultancy that has scaled up organically by delivering quality work to clients in the Public and Private sectors across the Country.
- Providing development consultancy advice in the context of viability appraisals property market assessments, master-planning and funding projects,
- Undertaking options assessments to identify optimal outcomes
- Undertaking soft market testing including consultations with agents and developers
- Attending meetings and specialist events
- Providing valuation advice and reports
- Assisting with transactional activities
- Preparing fee proposals and tender submissions
- Undertake project management and client liaison
- Assisting with networking and marketing activities, including building your own network
- be a Chartered Surveyor with MRICS qualification
- a 1st or 2:1 Undergraduate degree in a cognate course (e.g. Land Management / Real Estate) or a cognate Masters degree (MSc)
- be experienced in Argus Developer
- have the ability to organise and prioritise - excellent time management skills
- have a professional manner with good communication and report writing skills
- have Project Management skills for multi-disciplinary team working
- have an enquiring mind with attention to detail
- have the ability to work well under pressure - good team skills including ability to manage junior members of the team
An opportunity to join a close knit team that has grown it's workforce organically.
Contact with Partners and the support in the Development of your skills.
The exposure that comes with working in a small consultancy to a wide range of project types, stages and stakeholders.
An opportunity to be an integral cog in the wheel and be recognised for your work.