My client is looking for additional interim support for a six month period in the new year. This role is supporting the Senior Estates Surveyor and Estates Manager with the transactional elements of the smaller / lower value estates management workload. This role is inside of IR35 and could lead to a permanent role.
My client is a public sector organisation in the Midlands with a varied commercial portfolio.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Estates Officer are:
- Supporting with minor leasehold and free hold transactions
- Completing rent reviews
- Completing property administration tasks
- Be a versatile and diligent member of the team
The successful candidate would:
- Have experience of property management and estates management related activities
- Be able to work remotely
- Have experience of managing commercial property
An hourly rate commensurate to experience. A 6 month contract with a potential extension and a potential permanent role at the end of the initial contract.