Our client is a well established and successful private property and construction consultancy with offices through out the South East of England.
Off the back of a number of large scale contract awards they are now seeking to appoint a Senior Employers Agent to form part of their growing team. As a Employers Agent it is expected that you have experience working for a Consultancy as a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Project Manager.
The scope of works undertaken will primarily be Residential as our client does a lot of work with public sector clients, however, you can expect the work to be varied inlcuding some education as well as healthcare.
Main responsibilities for Senior Employers Agent:
- Developing a client brief and assembling the project delivery team
- Procuring necessary consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission/tender
- Preparation of robust and accurate tender and contract packages
- Undertaking various forms of tender process (OJEU framework and negotiated)
- The ability to analyse and review Contractor/Developer and Designer proposals and ensure that the Employer's Requirements are fulfilled
- Preparing contract engrossments
- Acting as Employer's Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of the project(s) which will require:
- An understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Undertaking all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or similar Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts
- An ability to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact with colleagues, clients and wider team in a professional manner
- Able to work within a team and autonomously
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Able to think ahead and problem solve
- An ability to form and develop client relationships and to seek to develop new business opportunities
- A desire to coach junior colleagues by working collaboratively for the successful delivery of projects
If you are interested or know of anyone who might be interested/capable please contact Ather Asghar on 0203 680 0640 for further information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.