Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an experienced Retail Property Manger to join a leading Property Investment Company.
As a leading Property Investment Company, the business holds a significant portfolio of assets across the UK and Europe. These have a focus within the Retail sector including Shopping Centres, Retail Parks and Premium Outlets.
With workloads increasing, the business is now looking to appoint an experienced Property Manager to provide an internal property management function across two of it's flagship shopping centre destinations, located in Hampshire and Berkshire. The role can be based at either location, inclusive of some home working being available if required. However, it is expected that you must be geographical positioned to commute to either destination.
Your new role
As the Property Manager, you will be fundamentally responsible for the day-to-day property management of each destination within your assigned portfolio. Here, you will provide a first class service to the internal Asset Management teams, tenants and key stakeholders of the business, ensuring the assets are being managed in line with the RICS Code of Practice.
Specific responsibilities may include;
- Day-to-day management of the portfolio
- Provide detailed property management support and advice to the Asset Management teams
- Management of rent rolls and implementation of service charge schedules
- Review all tenancy applications and prepare reports with recommendations for the appropriate approvals
- Undertake regular property inspections, process invoices, attend tenant forum meetings and liaise with on-site maintenance teams
- Provide advice to the wider on-site teams in relation to property compliance
- Maintain an up to date and accurate tenancy database.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed with in the role, you will need;
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Strong experience in commercial property management, ideally from a retail or multi-let background
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of preparing and managing Service Charge budgets
- Proficient knowledge in property compliance under the RICS Code of Practice
- An assertive self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.