Project Manager - Belfast
As part of our continued expansion we are looking for a Project Manager to join our successful Belfast team.
You will be a core member of the team leading multi-disciplinary projects of varying sizes to a broad range of employers across multiple sectors. Our projects are substantially based in Northern Ireland with opportunity to support TetraTech’s portfolio in Great Britain and further afield.
You will report to the Director of Project Management in Belfast and work alongside internal and external design team members. You will be expected to work autonomously and as part of our project teams.
Ideally, you will be from a Project Management background and will have full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. MAPM/ RICS). You will have either a recognised qualification in Project Management or a complementary field such as Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying or be able to demonstrate relevant competencies from a qualification in Construction related Engineering.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of how you have managed multi-disciplinary teams to deliver client’s requirements managing effective professional and technical advice offered to programme, budget and the required quality standards. You will have extensive knowledge of working on construction projects with multiple stakeholders and have working knowledge of various forms of construction contracts. It would be advantageous if you have accredited NEC3 or NEC4 Project Management status and/or have passed the Civil Engineering Law and Contract Management course.
You will preferably have project-based experience working with Building Information Modelling and be proficient in the management of Common Data Environments.
Our relationships with our Clients, Advisors, internal and external design team members and Contractors is critical to the success of our business. Accordingly, your ability to build relationships and to develop and maintain a collaborative team ethos amongst the parties to each project is crucial. Your experience will demonstrate that your personal and interpersonal skills are well developed in these areas and that you are already an effective communicator.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Plan and successfully execute projects
- Understand and interpret the scope of each project
- Plan and agree project deliverables
- Provide appropriate advice on the management of projects
- Manage project information within a Common Data Environment
- Manage procurement processes
- Programme management
- Risk and change management
- Responsibility for establishing capital budget parameters and cash flow of projects
- Administering industry standard contracts including the NEC3 and NEC4 suite of contracts
- Understand and implement quality management processes
- Using IT system to maximise services delivery
- Responsibility for accounting, costing and billing
At TetraTech we develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Our teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
- We work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- We design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work we deliver against our client’s objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
The TetraTech group is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, programme management, construction management, and technical services. As part of the TetraTech team – 20,000 people in over 450 global locations – we can achieve more for our clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across our markets.
A rewarding future is yours at TetraTech. We’re committed to supporting your personal aspirations - and with clear career paths and a wide range of opportunities, your goals will always be within reach. Our blended learning experience will help you develop all the skills and qualifications you need to succeed. Fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.