- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Up to £50,000 + quarterly bonus + private healthcare + free parking
- Multidisciplinary Consultancy
- Leatherhead, Surrey
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking to join an established firm that can offer a broad range of work and a progressive growth plan? Having a taken an approach of growth and development through 2020 our client has a large amount of secured repeat work and is again growing as they head towards 2021.
Made up of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Chartered Surveyors, this practice offers expertise and construction knowledge across project and professional instructions in a number of sectors, including; education, healthcare, commercial, residential and ecclesiastical.
To complement their planned expansion, they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor, MRICS, to join their team in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS qualified with 2+ years' post-qualification experience.
- Proven experience across all/some of the following sectors; education, healthcare, commercial, residential and ecclesiastical
- Good levels of computer literacy with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and AutoCAD LT
- Full UK driving license
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
- Contract Administration of extension and refurbishment projects and Employers Agent for New Builds
- Measured surveys and subsequent production of AutoCAD drawings
- Preparation of Feasibility studies including drawings and budget costs
- Production of specifications and schedules of work
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Party Wall etc. Act 1996
- Building Condition Surveys and Forward Maintenance registers
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience and background, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Company pension
- Private Medical after successfully completing the probation period
- 24 days annual leave
- Company phone
- Free onsite parking
- Business expenses & mileage
- RICS or MCIOB subscription
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors