A an industry leading Food and Beverage provider is looking to appoint an proven Acquisitions Surveyor, based in London/ South East.
Our client is regarded as one of the best names in the industry. You'll work for one of the brands under a large and well regarded restaurant group.
They are heavily 'people' and 'culture focused'. They have in excess of 850 restaurants and employ over 20,000 people nationally! They have a lean and very effective Property team and are looking to add to this by offering the suitable candidate a 12 month FTC.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Managing own property requirements in your acquisition territory
- Site sourcing
- Networking in property market and consulting with internal stakeholders
- Analysis of comparable data
- Help manage pipeline from approval to opening
- WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Source sites, whether in-town assets or drive-thrus through knowing territories well and visiting regularly
- Leverage external contacts network with agents and landlords to land sites above competitors
- Negotiate the best deals for the brand to ensure best value
- Work up sites for monthly board approvals
- Manage the critical path of HOTs, feasibility, the planning process and legal requirements where applicable.
- Track upcoming developments and create a strong future pipeline
- MRICS Qualification (Preferred. not essential)
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience in a multi-site retail environment
- Seasoned professional with good experience in a multi-site retail environment
- Knowledge of the F&B, Retail or Leisure sectors (Preferred)
- Exceptional problem solving and project management skills with a proven decision-making ability and commercial judgement
- Proven ability to lead, influence and build relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated track record on acquiring a large number of successful new sites
Please contact Alex Moore asap on 0207 318 5871 or email
Interviews will be within the next two weeks with the successful candidate starting in January.