Organic career development opportunity in a dynamic ever-evolving company, characteristic of a start-up environment but with the financial backing and security of a FTSE business.
A traditional FTSE business engaged on an exciting journey to innovate and improve for a more sustainable future, whilst enjoying increased financial success.
A unique, rewarding and diverse place to work with amazing career opportunities: They offer flexible working and competitive benefits.
A genuine equal opportunity employer: Stonewall Diversity winner, Disability Confident Leader and an award-winning well-being and mental health strategy.
- The Property Surveyor will support the Principal Property Surveyor, leading on the delivery of a £multi-billion infrastructure programme.
- This large-scale infrastructure project includes more than 1400 property interests, c£300m of property disposals, new foreshore sites and numerous Public Realm sites.
- You will work closely with their managed service provider, responsible for the development and residential elements of the programme.
- Additional stakeholder's you will oversee will include: Transport for London (TFL), Local Authorities, Port of London Authority (PLA), and Residential Developers.
- Then your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Working to maximise value to the customer and dispose of surplus land thereafter:
- Assisting with setting the strategy for disposal and value creation, creating a business case, and obtaining the relevant approvals to deliver the agreed strategic objectives.
- Working to deliver the successful hand back of land post project completion (circa 100 current sites under a variety ofownerships).
- Managing this to completion whilst working in partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
- The Property Surveyor will provide governance and a clear view of: What leases they have; Who the leases are with and for what period. From this you will be able to advise on which leases require action and how much that action will cost.
- The successful candidate will be an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with 3 years+ PQE.
- This role will be instrumental within a dynamic programme, so they are looking for someone who is able to work to tight timescales and within a changing environment.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working under pressure with exceptional stakeholder engagement and project management skills.
- An estate/asset management background with tenant and leasing experience focused on value creation is essential.
- Infrastructure sector experience is hugely advantageous.
- Salary up to £62,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent contributory pension.
- 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service.
- Wider benefits scheme, including an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more.
- Opportunity to be involved in historic infrastructure projects.