An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a client-side organisation who are looking for a Location Planner, to be based in Portsmouth.
The role will be involved in undertaking assessments of all proposed new locations for the business, including Shops, Funeral Homes and Franchise Businesses. This role supports the Property Team enabling appropriate investment decisions to be made for trading sites and new planning applications.
The role will include:
- Take account of changing consumer behaviour and expectations, whilst providing targets for potential acquisitions and financial viability opportunities.
- Develop Sales forecasts to enable investment recommendations and decisions for new sites
- Prepare impact assessments of future competitor store openings
- Asses End of Life development opportunities
- Deliver forecasts and supporting information for individual Board CAPEX submissions
- Experience in a similar Location Planning role in commercial sectors
- In depth knowledge of retail landscapes across the UK
- Be able to explain complex data findings to a range of audiences
- Experience of using ArcGis, InSIte, MicroMarketer
This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your skill set with a fantastic client. Please apply to find out more.