My client, a renowned property consultancy is looking to add an analyst to their team. The core responsibility for the role is to build & maintain reporting analysis excel models using raw data from property management databases, such as, MRI Horizon. The successful candidate must be an advance user of Excel with the ability to create financial modelling from scratch.
On top of this, the successful candidate will also get exposure with ad hoc asset management and development modelling/analytics for my clients’ Development team. Other duties will include;
- Helping with GPA’s IAS 17 reporting (current) and IFRS 16 reporting (from 2022).
- Improve and maintain reporting schedules for asset management work. This covers complex assets such as shopping centres. The reporting includes void and income performance.
- Helping with the analysis and data manipulation for Valuation instructions – such as DfE batch preparation using excel and PowerBi.
The roles present an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s top consultancies and advise a variety of UK and international clients on an extensive range of asset types, from major mixed-use regeneration projects to trophy office buildings, from sports stadia to hospitals. The service lines offered are also diverse, and include valuation, lease advisory and strategic real estate (including preparing business cases).
Their clients include leading property companies, banks, debt funds, developers, local authorities, government departments, the NHS, infrastructure providers and football clubs.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- MRICS is desirable, however, not essential
- Working knowledge of IFRS 16 would be useful
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player
- High service delivery skills with strong attention to detail
- Committed and organized
- Experienced user of Excel
- Understanding and experience of cash flow models
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full driving license
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.