Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Surveyor - GPA Team
Property & Asset Management. Glasgow or Edinburgh, Scotland
Up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an independent, market leading property consultancy. Headquartered in London with offices in Scotland and Manchester. Their work encompasses planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
They are a partnership and the people who run the business are empowered to create their own teams to exceed their client’s requests. This highly flexible and collaborative approach, tailoring the talent to the complexity of the work, has enabled them to develop an exceptional business that has spanned nearly a century.
They encourage an honest and straight forward approach to our work and relationships. They embrace individuality, whilst relying on working together and never accepting the status quo.
Property Management has recently significantly increased following the appointment by GPA to onboard and manage the income of their portfolio, the portfolio contains trophy buildings across the country with a concentration in Whitehall. They have created an agile team to support both onboarding and the management of these assets once onboarded and the portfolio is set to increase significantly into 2021 with a planned onboarding programme which could double the current portfolio.
- To manage, onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within the GPA portfolio. The focus will be dependent on the progress of the onboarding pipeline
- Visit sites within the portfolio to carry out both an external and internal inspection of the premises.
- To review, record and provide recommendations on lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a superior level of service and delivering our clients vision for its office portfolio.
- To have ownership of critical dates for reporting to the client and support the onboarding lead in flagging risks and opportunities to the Client
- Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs.
- To provide a service that supports efficient upscaling, value for money, good practice and that health and safety and risk management are adhered to.
- Oversee and manage these activities with other members of the team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities, accountabilities
- To provide and oversee management expertise to the onboarding portfolio and onboarding process.
- Client Liaison – Attend any client management meetings and provide the client with asset overview, operational updates and recommendations where necessary. Ensure the client is happy with the reporting and response time frames.
- To carry out and oversee detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies, complete the master data template.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Keep and ensure the database up to date using the agreed Change Control Process.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all relevant statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare and complete standard occupational agreements MOTOs and TOAs.
- Manage and oversee all critical dates in the occupational agreements to resolution.
- Identify all income and costs across the portfolio to support accurate forecasting. Support the forecasting team to provide accurate forecasts for the portfolio.
- Ensure timely resolution of tenant / client queries including debt collection.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Assist in the preparation, control and management of the estate budget and project holding costs
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
To provide any necessary support to other team members as reasonably requested
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫