A traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy in Central London are seeking an articulate Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of assuming the role of an Employers Agent.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will perform a dual role, providing traditional Quantity Surveying duties as well as acting as the Employer's Agent on an impressive regeneration scheme.
Working alongside a small team and supported by two Partners, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will perform a client facing role for a major influencer in the residential sector.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent experience
- UK, cost management experience
- A successful track record of acting as an Employer's Agent
- Excellent communication skills
- MRICS would be preferable
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Work on major projects
- Professional membership fees
- Training and career development
- Flexible working conditions
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor, or Employer's Agent considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management / Employers Agent