A traditional Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience of carrying out an Employer's Agent and/or Project Management service on residential projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will predominantly work independently, managing Residential projects from inception to completion, acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor with elements of Employer's Agent and Project Management throughout.
You will also support a Partner on an exciting and challenging, large scale, residential project.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of acting as a QS/EA/PM
- UK, residential project experience
- Comfortable delivering projects independently
- MRICS, or close to completing
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional membership fees
- Training and career development
- Flexible working conditions
- Private Healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Project Management / Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management /