An ambitious, forward thinking, Cost and Project Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a successful track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out pre and post contract, cost management services on an array of Education, Performing Arts, and Residential projects.
You will be part of an ambitious team who offer fast career progression to Director, flexible working and independence.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Current, UK cost consultancy experience
- Experience working on education, or performing arts projects
- A successful track record of running projects independently
- Ambitious and professional
- Client facing and well spoken
- MRICS is preferred
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Professional membership fees
- Training and career development
- Flexible working conditions
- Private Healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Management