A thriving, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking a presentable Quantity Surveyor to join their first class quantity surveying team in London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will gain exposure to an array of build and property projects, as well as, APC training and unrestricted career development.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will cover and provide a full array of pre and post contract disciplines on Education, Residential, Commercial and Healthcare.
- Pre and post contract technical cost management
- Working alongside a Director in the delivery of residential developments
- Attending client meetings and remaining in constant contact with third parties
The Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 4 years, UK, consultancy experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Well spoken and excellent communication skills
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Experience of working on build/property projects (Not civils or infrastructure)
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions
- APC training
- Car allowance
- Mobile and laptop
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Construction