Park Avenue are currently working with a Local Authority in Cambridgeshire , who are now seeking an Interim Estates and Disposal Surveyor.
The role involve being a member of a property estates team delivering a comprehensive property management function in respect of the Council's diverse commercial and other let land and property portfolios and to contribute to the delivery and management of those Estates Management activities, including contributing to the income flow.
It is essential for you to have up to date knowledge of Property Disposals, Property and Estate Management, Landlord and Tenant and Property Transactions
- Client and tenant communication/consultation
- Property management
- Rent review and lease renewal negotiations
- The position will be for an initial 6 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
- The contract will run off a 37 hours week.
- Almost complete homeworking with the exception of property inspections
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.