A Local Authority based in Lancashire are currently seeking an experienced Estates Surveyor.
The role will be based around providing support in managing the Council's property portfolio.
You will play a key role in estate management practices and ensuring that the financial return on the Council's investment is maximised. This will include the following:
- Basic valuations
- Rent reviews
- Service charge management
- New lettings
- Lease renewals
- General estates management
What you need
- Working towards, or already MRICS/Assoc RICS qualified.
- Considerable knowledge of commercial landlord and tenant law and experience of estates management activities
- The role will begin from home but with a view to phase a return back into the office once safe to do so
- You will have to pick up a laptop in order to be set up to work from home and commence training via video calls
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment on 07710988890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.