A UK wide, partner-led property consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to offer high calibre, commercial building surveying advice from their Guildford based building surveying team.
Offering long-term flexible working, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will join a dynamic consultancy who have adapted and grown from strength to strength over the last 12 months.
A consultancy whose main focus is the well-being of their employee's, if you're an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor who prioritises both personal and professional career development, this opportunity is for you.
Client portfolio: high-level global investor and corporate occupier led, offering 360 advice throughout the property cycle ranging from refurb + redevelopment to CA, TDD + pre-acquisition.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
- Forward-thinking and ambitious with a desire to grow and develop professionally
- MRICS accredited
- Experience building + maintaining key client relationships
- Private practice/consultancy experience having carried out a variety of project/professional based building surveying
- £45,000 - £60,000 basic salary
- Uncapped career progression
- A continuous opportunity growth and personal development
- Car allowance
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday (+1 day charity leave, bank holidays, Christmas and new year)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional benefits
Senior Building Surveyor - Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Commercial - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Contract Administration