Are you an Associate or Director of Building Surveying looking for your next move into an award winning firm in London? If so, read on…
A superb opportunity for a Director of Building Surveying has arisen with a boutique consultancy managing Building Surveyors and Party Wall Surveyors working on varied projects within the residential, retail and industrial sectors.
As Director of Building Surveying your technical responsibilities will include
- Conducting pre-acquisition due diligence surveys
- Project management and project monitoring
- Preparing schedules of condition
- Tendering and contract administration
- Preparing dilapidations schedules
- Measurement surveys
- Managing Insurance claims
You will have experience of leading consultancy teams and will possess demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Managing and delivering consultancy services within the Building Surveying market.
- Ability to manage the development of the business in the region.
- Key client account management for high profile projects.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of dynamic individuals.
Director of Building Surveying Requirements
- To hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS
- A track record of generating opportunities and winning new work
- To have the ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- Detailed knowledge of working within the Building Surveying and Consultancy Services market
- Management experience of successful project delivery from inception to handover
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Experience of client management and development
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, you will have the ability to think laterally, possess first class communication skills, have strong commercial awareness, and be able to provide an exemplary service.