Are you a Chartered Quantity Surveyor looking for your next move? OR maybe you've been turned over that latest promotion/payrise and you're looking for a firm who appreciates you? Look no further.... apply below!!
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in the London office of an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy working on hotels, heritage, commercial, healthcare, education and leisure projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working in a dynamic team overseeing new build and refurbishment projects ranging in value from £14m to £400m. You will be responsible for the handling of the projects budget, fees, running team meetings internally and with contractors.
There is great progression opportunity for this position to move up to Senior Quantity Surveyor and onwards to Associate Director in the future. The team has a very positive and inclusive culture and is friendly and sociable.
The role is based in London and will require some day travel in the UK.
The following Quantity Surveying experience and skills are required:
• MRICS qualification or equivalent
• Experience of running projects ranging in value from £15m - £20m.
• Post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor with either a Consultancy or a Contractor
• Able to demonstrate good knowledge of COSTX.
• Workable knowledge of the NEC and JCT forms of contract
• Able to demonstrate experience in value engineering, cost planning and tendering.
• Experience on projects from cradle to grave and ideally some contract administration.
• You will be very accurate in your work and have excellent attention to detail.
As a Quantity Surveyor your benefits include pension, Life Insurance, full private Medical Insurance and a Medical Cash Plan, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, membership for shopping discounts, savings on cinema tickets, hotel bookings and insurances. You will receive 2 days charity leave each year on top of your annual leave allowance.