Permanent full time Sales Manager role based in the west London area
Your new company
Your new company are a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe with strong positions in its core markets as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and as a merchant of roofing and exteriors products.
Your new role
As Territory Sales Manager, you will provide a solution-based sales approach to both existing and new customers and develop, plan and work against targets within your territory. You will work closely with external and internal sales roles to maximise customer value where large national customers are delivering on construction projects within your territory. There is a strong focus on field activities like customer, construction site and developer site visits and will require the ability to sell across the full company portfolio based on identifying customer needs. To help you achieve your potential, you will be supported by the Regional Sales Manager who will provide mentoring and coaching.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience of selling construction products into contractors and sub-contractors is essential.
* Experience in building lasting relationships and have the drive, capability and confidence to make personal visits, presentations and calls to both existing and new customers* The ability to demonstrate the ability to think creatively, with high ethical standards
* To be professional, well-organized and a self-directed individual
* Experience in sales in B2B industries and strong analytical and data management skills
* Experience of using Salesforce CRM and strong MS Office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.