An established consultancy which offers a Quantity Surveying and Project Management service across the UK are seeking an ambitious and intelligent, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will join a young, dynamic team in Oxford with an excellent training and development set up to help with the APC and general career progression.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyors, you will work across a variety of accounts within the Healthcare, Retail, and Distribution sectors, providing a raft of pre and post contract services.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 12+ months QS experience within a consultancy environment (UK)
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication skills
- Able to commute to Oxford
- £27,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Job security
- Professional membership fees
- APC training
- Fast paced, career progression
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Surveying / Construction / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor