Our client is an non-bank lender, majority owned by an international developer and operator of residential and commercial ventures dominant across European, Asian and Australian markets. They are on the look out for a Real Estate Associate to join their fast growing team.
ASSOCIATE - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT / LENDING
- Take the lead in writing property risk due diligence reports for the UK portfolio. These reports are an important part of the loan underwriting process and therefore this is an important role. The reports will provide their Credit Team and the Property Committee with key information on the development, a risk score and a recommendation on the proposed Loan to Value.
- Physically inspect developments and meet with developers, agents and finance brokers.
- Requires strong written and numerical skills and also strong interpersonal relationships. It is expected that the candidate will interact with senior contacts within the UK's top developers in order to build relationships, obtain key property data and develop new business.
- The role will offer an unrivalled opportunity to gain an in depth understanding of the UK residential development market. This role will enable the candidate to identify risks and outliers in the development market in order to be able to form a quick and objective investment view.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at either a residential developer or a top consultancy. MRICS qualified preferred.
- Opportunity to grow with the business to help shape the approach to lending in the UK and their approach to risk.
- It is expected that the candidate will also help drive their growth through exploring domestic property lending opportunities through organic growth or through partnering with existing businesses.
Our client offer a competitive salary in a fast growing and well funded international company with ambitious growth plans for the UK.