Estate Agent & Valuer (Elgin)
Your new company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Our Elgin office are recruiting for a professional Estate Agent and Valuer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
This a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to make their next career move. We would like the successful candidate to further establish and consolidate the estate agency business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities to grow our North of Scotland offering.
Your new role
The purpose of the post is to offer a first class service to buyers, sellers and existing property owners within Moray and the North-East of Scotland.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out pitches, producing reports and sourcing business
- Carrying out all aspects of consultancy, valuation and professional work
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers and managing clients across all price ranges
- Managing sales to completion
- Handling daily applicant enquiries, ensuring that accurate details are registered and actioned
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential and farmland property market, and making comment to the press as appropriate
- Fully engaging with and growing the existing social media platform as well as local and wider firm PR.
To be successful
You will ideally have a strategic awareness of the wider Galbraith business to understand the benefits of a multi-disciplined organisation and to cross sell services, together with an expert knowledge of Moray, North-East Scotland and surrounding areas.
It is essential you have a MRICS or MNAEA qualification and driving licence. To carry out the role, you must have first class communication skills and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
What we offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great team in a successful Firm.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org but clicking "Apply Now"