We are currently working with a traditional independent property company based in South West London seeking a Property Manager offering up to £40k p.a.
Our client is looking for somebody to work closely with the Head of Property and Directors to manage a portfolio of £400m AUM including residential property, residential freehold block management, commercial retail and offices, garages, student lets and halls of residence, located across the south of England.
The role will include the day to day management of the portfolio, providing instructions to agents regarding tenancy renewals, rent reviews, new lettings and repair/refurbishment works, service charge budgets, requests for consents for alterations and providing instructions as required to solicitors as well as other role related responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to fill the following criteria:
- MRICS qualified and have previous property management knowledge and the ability to work independently.
- Access to a car and be prepared to undertake property inspections if required.
- Experience of assisting with the production of budgets to plan capital expenditure and property acquisitions.
- Experience of monitoring the performance of external managing agents and addressing issues.
- Experience of reporting and liaising regarding arrears position, voids and ongoing management issues.
Should this be an opportunity of interest do not hesitate to get in touch.
T: 0207 318 5856