My client has exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing & largest independent hotel advisory teams in the world. You will be a valued member of a dynamic & tenacious team with a genuine collaborative structure, which works hard but balances this with a fun culture and social activities. The Hotel Advisory team works alongside other team within my clients’ structure including hotel asset management and hotel property taxation specialists.
The successful candidate will ideally be recently qualified and a registered valuer and offers the opportunity to gain or develop invaluable experience in the UK, European international hotel sector and to build and nuture long lasting client relationships. Each member of the team has direct client contacts including client meetings, conference calls, client entertainment and inspections etc with support from the wider team and business on the whole.
• To provide first-rate valuation advice to our wide-ranging clients, including report writing.
• Excellent report writing skills are imperative to deliver clear and concise advice.
• Managing the relationship with key clients. Direct client contact is provided throughout the instructions.
• MRICS, registered valuer
• Willingness to travel throughout UK and abroad.
• First-rate report writing ability
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail, a commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
• You should have superb analytical skills including problem solving and an inquisitive mind
• A high level of competence in Excel
• Some knowledge of DCF valuations would be advantageous
• Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
• A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another without a loss of productivity
• The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client.
• Perseverance and stamina with a drive for results in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and relevant IT-based systems.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.