Our client, a developer/owner/occupier requires an additional Project Manager to join their existing team of professionals. You'll be working on refurbishment and reconfiguration projects across London and the South with project values of up to £25m.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for assisting with the development, coordination and execution of capital projects;
- Lead and manage the development and delivery process from inception through to delivery including aftercare to a successful conclusion.
- Procuring & managing consultants and design teams in developing refurbishment & new build developments.
- Manage and coordinate the design team throughout the project life cycle including the consents process, Building Regs. & contractor procurement stages.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, quality and health and safety standards.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships; communicate and collaborate closely with internal Operational, Property & Asset Management counterparts.
- Report on project level progress and budgets, monitor consultant & contractor deliverables and address any deviations from plan.
- Hands-on, dealing with day to day and exercise professional judgement to resolve emerging difficulties.
You must be a qualified construction project manager, with experience in mid-high rise refurbishments to be successful in this position. In addition experience of dealing with refurbishments in occupied properties will be extremely beneficial. You must be an excellent problem solver and have the ability to work at pace across multiple projects. You must have experience in JCT contracts and should either be chartered or significantly progressed toward chartership in MRICS, MAPM or CIOB.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in the next stage of their growth plans.