Senior Project Manager to lead and manage complex new build projects that range from £40 million to £400 million, specifically within the healthcare sector. The individual would be expected to work both autonomously or as part of a larger team providing project leadership, team management and work winning input.
The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
- Lead and manage a variety of projects throughout the project lifecycle both autonomously or as part of a team
- Support and manage junior member of staff
- Develop strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders
- Assist with business development and work winning
- Working knowledge and experience of new build healthcare projects
- Proven track record of managing projects in the UK
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
Candidates will benefit from fast track progression, an ambitious and dynamic work culture and exposure to fantastic projects.