West Sussex based practice of Chartered Building Surveyors is recruiting an MRICS Building Surveyor (Senior / Associate level) to complement their team.
- MRICS / FRICS
- Experienced managing projects from inception to completion, carrying out a range of professional duties and functions.
- Client facing skills
- Business development skills always seen as preferable
- Managing and mentoring the junior Surveyors in the team
- Overseeing feasibility and planning drawings
- Preparation of Building Regulations and Construction issue drawings
- Specifications of Works
- Overseeing preparation of JCT contract documentation
- Co-ordinating preparation of drawing revisions, during progress on site
- Monitoring works in progress, contract administration including QS role for the contract admin
- Client liaison and project lead during all the project stages
In return you can expect:
- Basic salary £55,000 / £60,000
- Professional Fees
- Car / Travel allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus / Profit share
This is an interesting opportunity to join a long and established practice of Chartered Surveyors. The position would suit someone who is looking for Directorship and equity in their next role.
For more information please contact Ashley Miskin, in the strictest of confidence at David Jay Surveying Recruitment on 07957 105294 / 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to: