Are you an experienced Building Surveyor looking to join a dynamic, growing and supportive firm? Are you ready to take the next step up in your career and work alongside professionals who care about your progression? Then keep reading!
A forward-thinking, professional and highly regarded property consultancy are looking for an intermediate Building Surveyor to join their growing team in Surrey. With a long-standing client base within the high-end residential and commercial sectors, this is a fantastic growth opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor.
As a Building Surveyor your role will be:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Assist with fund and development monitoring instructions.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
As the Building Surveyor, your background will include:
- Relevant Building Surveying Degree
- MRICS qualified or working towards becoming chartered with the RICS
- Experience working in a similar property consultancy environment
- Experience or exposure to Residential Projects and Bank/Fund Monitoring
- Ability to work in a client-facing role
- The opportunity to work with established professionals in the construction and property industry
- The opportunity to be a key member of a growing firm
- Competitive salary and benefits package