I am currently working with a Local Authority in Northamptonshire who are looking for a Housing Surveyor with experience working with disabled facilities grants to join their team.
About the Role;
- You will investigate environmental health related complaints and inspect poor quality housing
- You will deliver improvements for vulnerable households, by producing technical specifications and drawings.
- You will act as Project Co-Ordinator for all disabled adaptations carried out for Private Sector Housing Clients qualifying for Disabled Facilities Grants from the Council.
- To survey and report on accommodation standards throughout the Borough
About the Contract;
- Start ASAP
- 12 month maternity cover
- Predominately working from home but will be required to conducted surveys in the borough 2 or 3 days a month at most.
- Must have local authority experience working with disabled facilities grants.
- £23-£27 an hour
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.