Real Estate Asset Manager- Hotels
**Native/Fluent Italian speaker required
Blayze Group are pleased to be partnering with one the world's leading private equity platforms in the search for a Real Estate Asset Manager to join their team in Italy.
Currently the portfolio consists of eight hotel and leisure properties across all key locations in Italy, and with plans to expand the portfolio they are in need of an experienced Asset Manager with hands on experience in the Hotels sector.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for identifying ways to maximise revenue generated by the different services that the hotel offers, and to identify any new source of potential revenue, by analysing both the operational side and the property side of your business.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Main liaison between financial owner and operator
- Operational reviews
- Monitoring of financial and operational performance
- Oversight of budget process
- Review and analyse quarterly reporting and annual operating budgets,
- Pre-opening and opening support
- Oversight of capital expenditure and investment projects
- Advice on optimum operational and investment strategies
- Monitoring of competition and changes in economic environment
The ideal candidate will have similar and relevant experience from a hotel owner, or a real estate consultancy. We will also consider candidates from the hospitality background who have experience as a General Manager or Finance Director and are now looking to step into a more strategic role.
The role offers a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
If you match the above criteria, then send your CV to Adriana.email@example.com as soon as possible.