One of the UK's leading property firms is seeking a qualified Commercial and Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their team that will be serving the Central London or Reading area.
The successful Surveyor would need to be passionate about the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and be able to promote the service line as well as taking on a wide discipline of tasks as part of the team. These would include the processing of Valuation instructions within the region, develop a range of clients and personal contacts and provide professional high quality reports to the client.
The Successful Commercial Surveyor/Associate Director
- MRICS qualified/Competence in Red Book valuations.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied amount of portfolios.
- Team player with great leadership potential.
- High level client relationship skills.
- Inspecting client properties.
- Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- £40,000 inc. Car Allowance
- Performance related profit bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months employment
- Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036