Are you a proven Senior Estates Surveyor?
Having recently aided our client with appointing into their investment team, Macdonald & Company are pleased to be working with a well reputed organisation who are looking to add to their estates team asap.
We’re looking to speak with candidates (based in the Berkshire area) who have 5-8 + years experience and have managed property assets. The ideal candidate will have worked within a position previously where they are able to seek opportunities and increase capital and revenue and have the ability to develop and actively manage a commercial property investment strategy, effectively manage a commercial property portfolio and identify surplus property for disposal. Key requirements
- To manage a variety of property assets on a day to day basis including lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, dilapidations, repairs, enforcement of lease conditions and all service charge issues.
- To carry out Asset Valuations
- To provide valuations for statutory and other purposes, including Right to Buy, fire insurance and rating
- To prepare financial and development appraisals and to acquire or dispose of land and buildings
- To contribute to feasibility studies
- Financial and performance monitoring including rental income, service charges and management of arrears.
The successful candidate will:-
- work on spatial planning activities, including master planning and securing appropriate planning consents, for assets and development projects including key development sites in line with corporate priorities
- deliver effective and efficient services offering good value for money
- plan the optimum use of capital funds and to ensure delivery of key corporate projects/programmes.
- develop the appropriate delivery models to achieve efficiencies and generate external income.
- provide high quality and effective support for services and external customers.
Interested candidates will be requested to hold video interviews over the coming weeks. Please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.