Hays Property and Surveying are seeking an MRICS qualified Building Surveyor to join a leading Property and Construction Consultancy based in Hampshire.
The business are a well respected brand within the built environment sector, with multidisciplinary teams that provide a wide range of professional real estate and construction services across the private and public sector. Their regional Building Consultancy Team operate across the South of England, working with corporate businesses, pension funds, developers and property investors to provide a mixture of professional and project related Building Surveying services.
Due to increased work loads and business growth, the team are now looking to appoint an additional Building Surveyor.
Your new role
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be responsible providing building consultancy services across a range of sectors. Although varied, this will typically consist of industrial, retail and office property, undertaking both professional and project related workloads.
Specific role responsibilities may include;
- Undertaking all aspects of professional Building Surveying work including dilapidations, condition surveys, building surveys, party wall etc
- Undertaking pre-acquisition surveys and building defect analysis reports
- Preparing construction tender documentation, work specifications and contract administration
- Manage a range of building project work such as planned maintenance, alterations and refurbishments
- Monitor project costs, liaising with other consultants and clients and reporting on progress.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed within the role, you will need;
- MRICS qualified or near completion of APC
- Experience of providing a range of building consultancy services, preferably with a professional bias
- Proven experience of working on behalf of a range of clients, preferably within the private sector
- Strong competencies in time management, communication and report writing
- Be a driven, proactive and focused professional looking to thrive in a corporate environment
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.