I am currently working with a Local Authority in Kent who are looking for a Commercial Building Surveyor with M&E experience to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
About the role;
- You will inspect and survey buildings including repairs, alterations, improvements, design, servicing, risk assessments, condition surveys and maintain the properties within budget.
- Advice teams on building related issues including system design and refurbishment
- Prepare specifications, contract documents, schedules of work, condition and dilapidation surveys, fire and storm damage reports and raise orders to suppliers and contractors.
- Good knowledge of health and safety and M&E experience.
About the Fixed Term Contract;
- £35,280- £40,219 a year
- 12 month contract
- Interview and start in new year (needs to be arranged ASAP)
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.