Our client is a Global Construction and Property Consultancy based in London who are currently seeking an experienced Fire Safety Consultant to join the team based from London office, overseeing projects around the South East and further afield. They require someone who can provide authoritative fire safety consultancy for clients.
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced fire safety consultant to join the team based from London / South East office, overseeing projects around the South East and further afield. Require someone who can provide authoritative fire safety consultancy for clients. You will ideally have line management experience as you will be leading a small team. Your experience will need to include creating fire strategy solutions within the built environment.What you'll be doing:
- Managing a small team of fire safety consultants
- Provide fire safety consultancy service on projects
- Creating fire strategy solutions for clients within the built environment
- Designing fire management plans
- Supporting clients in developing a fire safety management system to British Standards
- Reviewing and implementing requirements under the new building safety management bill
What we're looking for:
- MIFSM, MIFireE, AIFireE or GIFireE
- Experience in advising, improving and supporting fire safety management within the built environment, covering residential, offices, sleeping accommodation and other commercial properties that are complex and/or tall buildings
- Developed and delivered a significant number of retrospective fire strategies with existing properties.
- Have the capabilities to prepare a safety case for a high rise residential block.
- Level 4 IFE Diploma (Essential)
We have 20 offices in the UK offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.We work with Public and Private sector organisations to design, build and optimise their property and infrastructure assets. What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
If this sounds like you or someone you might know please contact Ather Asghar for more information on: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.